LaCroix Sparkling Water
With sales more than doubling in the past couple of years, LaCroix has become the fastest-growing sparkling water and unsweetened brand, chewing up its competition. With its ingenious marketing, package design and creative flavors, it has become a consumer favorite based on its nutritional value alone. Keeping these concepts alone and working closely with their design team, we came up with a bright-colorful dimensional display that filled the 20 x 40 space. We accomplished this by:
- Creating an “S-shaped” backwall structure, using lightweight aluminum extrusion, LED headers and SEG fabric graphics.
- We produced 12-foot high, double-sided dimensional fabric can structures to replicate LaCroix’s Curate Brand.
- Produced two large LaCroix circular signs with dimensional letters.
- Custom-cutouts for the LaCroix-branded refrigerators.
- Two monitors streaming LaCroix-branded message.
- 20-foot semi-circle serving counter with lockable storage and front LED lighting effects.
- 8-foot tall inflatable hanging signs in the shape of LaCroix’s core flavors.
- To top it all off, we introduced an interactive photo booth for attendees to take selfies with LaCroix branded background.