The days of static trade show exhibits are over. Trade show technology has become one of the greatest differentiators in our industry. There are thousands of options from gadgets, apps and interactive presentation software to videoconferencing booths that can be incorporated into a digital trade show display to attract more visitors and capture more leads.
The Digital Trade Show Display we built for LaCroix
When LaCroix Sparkling Water, the fastest-growing sparkling water and unsweetened water brand, came to us needing a display to fill a 20 x 40 space, we had to take a few things into account.
With unique marketing, creative flavors, package design and zero sugar, LaCroix has become a favorite of the Millennial generation. Sales have more than doubled in the past several years. Their brand, as much as their product, is what’s driving growth.
We worked closely with LaCroix’s marketing team to create a bright and colorful dimensional display that, like all great custom trade show exhibits, would speak to consumers and build brand awareness.
- An interactive photo booth for attendees to take selfies with LaCroix branded background
- Two monitors streaming LaCroix-branded messages
- An S-shaped backwall structure using lightweight aluminum extrusion, LED headers and SEG fabric graphics
- 20-foot semi-circle serving counter with lockable storage and front LED lighting effects
- Custom-cutouts for the LaCroix-branded refrigerators
Browse our Hundreds of Custom Trade Show Exhibits
Empire Display Solutions creates award-winning custom trade show exhibits for industry leading brands like LaCroix, Sony and LG. Our inventory of custom displays is unmatched, and our experience means that we can provide unmatched customization.
Browse over 200 lightweight and affordable island, inline, and accessory trade show rental booths in many finishes and sizes in our Exhibit Design Search.